World's worst blogger

If there was a competition for the world's worst blogger, I think I might be in the running for a prize.

It's not that I don't have heaps I could blog about (in fact, if you know me in real life, I'm awfully hard to shut up), it's just that ideas pop into my head at the worst times. Like when I'm on my way to work or I'm drifting off to sleep. I actually love reading blogs! Especially since Dana at Wonder Forest mentioned Bloglovin and I've downloaded the iPhone app so I can read all of my favourite blogs easily in the one place. Check it out.

Anyway, the reason for todays brief blog post is because next month, Sailor Mouth Soaps is celebrating our 2nd birthday! Huzzah! I've got some super exciting things planned, in fact they are threatening to BURST out of me but that would ruin the surprise. All I will say is that if you want first dibs, sign up for my newsletter  pronto.

For now, here's a picture of some cupcakes I'd like to eat.


Alice In Wonderland 2 by *Sliceofcake on deviantART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!