What my customers have to say

This morning I've been thinking about shopping online and how sometimes it can be hard to click the "buy it now" button when you can't smell or touch the item.



There has been a few occasions where I've wanted to buying something online but I've stopped before purchasing because I wasn't sure if the customer service and quality would be up to scratch so I've compiled a little list of feedback I've received since opening my online store almost a year ago:

"Thank you Sailor Mouth Soaps!! Best communication ever from an online seller!! I so happy when my AMAZING smelling parcel arrived - thank you again!!!"

"Is it wrong that i bought these as a present but decided to keep them for myself?? :P dont care LOVE LOVE!"

"Brilliant service, everyone should be a return customer! <3"

"Beautiful product, very fast service - it was like opening a little box of heaven"

"I love love love these! they look and smell so good! definitely crafted with care and worth the $$"

"Just wonderful,so great I bought another! beautiful packaging, fast post 10/10 A+++++++++++++++++"

"Your soaps are pure awesomeness!!!!! I love them so so soooo much!!!! First time in forever I haven't scratched my skin to death after showering! I'm hooked :) Great communication, fast postage and everything was wrapped so well. I love love love Sailor Mouth Soaps!!!"

"From that first whiff of delicious smells when you open your parcel, right to the very last little sliver of soap, this stuff is the best!!"

"I ♥ these soaps! We have bought them for ourselves and as gifts and everyone agrees, they are awesome. As a vegan, I love knowing that they are cruelty free. My favourites are the raspberry brains :)"

"Got my newest batch of your soaps today and they smell amazing! My skin has never felt so incredibly smooth. Thanks heaps!"

So if you are like me and have the occasional concern about buying online that keeps you hovering over the "buy it now" button, hopefully this will help put your mind at rest.

See you in the shop!

Aliya
xx

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!