New online store + new SALE items

I've been giving this a lot of thought and I've made the decision to move most of my products sales away from Etsy and sell on Big Cartel instead.

The fees to sell on Etsy are quite high and quite frankly as a store owner, I haven't been getting the support from them I was expecting so it's time to move on. I'll still keep the store front and sell my most popular items but the majority of my sales will be coming from Big Cartel. I want to keep the best sellers on there because even though it's not a great site for store owners, it's a great site to shop and if you've already got an account, it's very convenient and great to browse through.

Here's the address for the new shop http://sailormouthsoaps.bigcartel.com/

So because of this, I won't be renewing some of my less popular (and soon to be discontinued) soaps on Etsy, I've moved them to the SALE section so you can grab a bargain!

Here's a sneak peak of some of the soaps available at a very discounted price:

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!