Brief hiatus

Just a quick announcement; Sailor Mouth Soaps will be on a temporary and brief hiatus from today while I begin work on bringing new, exciting products and lines to my collection.

While working a demanding full time day job and another virtually full time job running my own business at the same time is a challenging but do-able joy (seriously, not being sarcastic at all) it doesn't leave much time for product development and I spend almost all of my "spare time" filling orders.

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do but looking over my notes and goals from the last year, I haven't achieved any of the things I set out to do and I have so many projects half done and new products half developed, the only way to move forward is to do more work behind the scenes and focus on growth.

In doing that, I can have a tonne of new goodies available for GreazeFest and moving forward into Christmas. YAY!

Thanks for your understanding, please don't hesitate to contact me if you need to.

Ps - all current orders have been filled and shipped :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!