Greazefest planning

Hello my dear local lovelies.

Who's excited for Greazefest? I know I am :D This year is shaping up to be the best yet. You're probably already familiar with the Sunday markets as they are, without a doubt, the best shopping in one place you'll go to all year. This year there will be over 150 market stalls. Can you believe it? We've snagged an excellent spot:-

Our site is no. 14 in the Open Air Sites. Right smack bang in the middle around the top edge of the oval, near the Goburra Street entrance.



I have a tonne of signage this year so you won't miss me. Please note that I'm NOT at the Art Show Site like I have been the last two years as many people still don't know that area exists and there is little to no signage to point people in that direction.

To help prepare for the day, I would LOVE to get some feedback from you about what you would like to have available to buy. Having well over 100 products, I'm sure you can appreciate that it's very hard to make multiples of each product in anticipation of what customers will want on the day. You can let me know by leaving a comment here, emailing me at sailormouthsoaps at gmail dot com, posting or messaging me on Facebook or by sending me a tweet or DM on Twitter. I am SUPER thankful to anyone that helps out with this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?