Flavours, GF, Q&A's, new locations & packaging upgrades



So yesterday, in frantic last minute preparation for the opening of Collective Avenue (a little shop of happiness) I was making a tonne of new lip balms and decided to take this quick picture before they were put into cute little trio gift boxes. I'll have a picture of them soon!

I can't decide which I like more, they are all smell so wonderfully yummy . I was hungry just making them.

The hygiene sleeves have been updated too, they now have a perforated top so you can leave the rest of the sleeve on the balm so as not to mess up the labels in your bag, yay! This little change makes me very happy, it's far more user friendly now.

Also I have mentioned before but it's worth saying again, the formula is now gluten free (GF) as I switched the Vit E (from wheatgerm) to Jojoba Oil. It feels more silky to wear and won't upset gluten intolerant tummy's.

I had an interesting question emailed to me today and I thought it was worth sharing here:-

Hi 
I got a couple of lip balms from you a short while back. The Strawberry and the Apple. Just wondering...are they supposed to be kinda grainy? You have to press quite hard onto your lips to get them to transfer. Not sure if they are supposed to be like this, being all natural ingredients?
Cheers
V


Hi Kat!

Mango butter is a bit sensitive to extremes of heat and cold, it can make it go a little grainy but it won't affect the nourishing properties of the butter. The balm I keep in my car has gone a bit grainy too 

They do take a little moment to begin melting so I hold mine to my lips for about 2 seconds then apply as normal.

I made them to be a little harder so as not to melt the second we get a day about 33*.

Thank you for asking! It is a very good question. 

x

Aliya




If you have any questions about anything to do with my products, please don't hesitate to contact me. I promise to reply quickly :D

Have a great day and for Brisbane locals, remember Sailor Mouth Soaps will be available at the Mount Ommaney Centre at the Collective Avenue Boutique this Oct/Nov (hopefully longer).

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!