Etsy Treasury East

I'm loving Etsy's Treasury East where members can create their own Treasury's and save them forever!

Here's one that I made recently. Guess how I was feeling when I made it? Things that look like food

And here's a few that I've been featured in. It's funny how popular the gory, horror soaps are compared to everything else. Tehehehe.

And now: the ZOMBIE blood TREaSURY!

It's a Royal Flush...

Play a hand, Alice?

Tiki Torched

Ommetaphobia - Fear of Eyes

EYE SEE YOU

Pieces of My Heart

horror

Coffins, Skulls, and Humor

Creepy and Mysterious....


Comments

  1. I love Etsy's new Treasury East, too. I've been creating some treasuries of my own, and it's such a fun way to find cool new shops and meet other Etsians. And it's always a thrill to get a convo saying that you've been included in a treasury, too! I love your "Things that look like food" treasury - I had to do a double-take on the hot dog and bun soap! And congrats on all of the treasuries you've been featured in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'm a bit excited by them :) I'm glad you like my Treasury, I was SO hungry when I made it, the food theme took over :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me ALL the comments :P

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!