We all make mistakes...

Interested in trying out my natural soaps at a half the regular price?

I've just listed in my Etsy store a mystery bag of not-so-perfect-yet-still-lovely soaps that need a new home.

You will get around 200g of soap for only $5!

These poor ugly ducklings are the result of experiments, are a little too small for regular sale or have a ding or two from being transported to and from market stalls.

Ugly duckling soaps will be listed from time to time, as my epic failing permits, so hop on over to my store and take a look before they all sell out and you have to wait for another mistake :P

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!