Greazefest Kustom Kulture Festival wrap up




You might have noticed that I've been somewhat absent for the last month due to the mammoth task of preparing for Greazefest - Brisbane's own 1950's nostalgia festival.

Well I'm pleased to say that the day was a fantastic success! To keep with the theme of Mimsy's Trailer Trash Tattoo stall of a Hawaiian Luau, I had made my soap all in the Tiki & Hawaiian themes. Here's some pictures:-












































































































If I've managed to keep your attention up until this point, then you're in luck!

Between today (2nd August) and next Monday (9th August), buy any three soaps in my Sailor Mouth Soaps Etsy Store and pick a fourth for free! Simply add BLOGOFFER to the "notes to seller" upon purchase & tell me which soap you would like. It must be of equal or lesser value to the other soaps you are buying & this must all be done in the same transaction. That's all you need to do to get a free soap. So head on over, take a look and get your freebie.

xx

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!