Sailor Mouth Soaps now available at Big Cartel

The new web store is up and running!

I mean that in the most practical sense of the word. It's there, you can buy stuff but it's woefully stock standard and boring to look at. I'm trying to tackle that at the moment so there may be times when it's down for maintenance but hopefully not for too long <3

I'm one of those people that likes to figure things out for themselves (it's the best way for me to learn) so bare with me while it's a bit clunky :)

I'd prefer to wait a bit longer to open it up but judging by my last Etsy sellers fee bill, it's Big Cartel or rob a bank! Just kidding. But in all seriousness it's very expensive to sell on Etsy, especially for small items like I sell. When most of your products are around the $5 mark, listing fees and commissions quickly add up.

But enough of that. Let me tell you how easy it is to shop on Big Cartel. Firstly, you don't need to register for an account! I know some of my customers will be jumping for joy about that fact :P All you do is put your items into the shopping cart and when you're finished shopping, simply select which country you're in and hit the checkout button. You're taken straight to PayPal's secure website to make payment by credit card, PayPal balance or bank deposit. Don't have a PayPal account? That's ok. You can still pay by credit or debit card as a PayPal Guest. How easy is that!

Here's the new site - be sure to bookmark it <3

http://sailormouthsoaps.bigcartel.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!