Holiday update

Hi everyone! Long time no speak <3 I'll keep this update brief as we're all busy as bees this time of year.

Australia Post seem to be very hesitant to confirm shipping time estimates at the moment. Usually they give you set cut offs for mail to arrive before Christmas but they are being a bit cagey about it this year. Maybe it has something to do with the 70 million Christmas cards that get sent around Australia? I almost fell off my chair when I read that, wow. Add in all of the gifts being sent to friends, family and from businesses like my own, that's a hell of a lot of mail.

The best estimates I've been able to get from them are:-

Australia - QLD and all other States: 3 to 7 days transit except WA which is 5 to 10 (by road I imagine)

International - all mail posted from Australia by the 12th December *should* arrive prior to Christmas (but how your country processes and delivers your parcel to you is out of their control)

So what does that mean for you? Well, if you're in Australia, please place all orders for Christmas gifts prior to the 13th December and allow me a few days to make your order. Remember I do work full time and I pride myself on making each order fresh; I don't have a warehouse, everything is truly handmade by me!

International customers, I wouldn't leave it more than a day or two before placing an order just to be on the safe side.

I'm working 14 to 16 hr days to keep up with demand so if you need a very large order (say more than 8 items) or by a certain date, just flick me an email first so we can discuss. I do everything within my power to meet your needs! I <3 my customers.

Have a safe and happy holiday season!

xx

Aliya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!