Tis the time of year...for my computer to die

In the spirit of perfect timing, my poor computer has decided to self destruct and kill it's own hard drive. I'm reminded of the scene in The Young Ones where Neil tries to tell the kettle, who just had a break down (ie, it exploded) that if he was feeling the pressure, he could have talked about it, instead of killing itself :P

I took it to the repair place yesterday so hopefully by Friday, I'll be back to normal and off this little laptop! Thankfully, all of the data was backed up (phew), almost a terabyte of it. Woah Nelly!

I'm not expecting the computer problems to interfere too much with orders but please bare with me if my replies take a little longer than usual as I am still working a full time day job as well.

Sailor Mouth Soaps isn't taking a Christmas break this year so regardless of when you place your order, I'll make it from scratch and post to you asap <3 That isn't to say it will definately arrive in time for Christmas, depending on where you are in Australia, any orders placed after today might be best shipped by express post. If you'd like that option, just flick me an email before you order and I'll sort it out for you. Please refer to my previous blog post with the Australia Post transit guidelines for an estimation on shipping times.

This will probably be my last post until after Christmas so I just wanted to thank all of my customers, from the bottom of my heart, for your support this year. THANK YOU! I very much appreciate you liking what I do and I hope to see you all again in 2012.

Be safe, be awesome, use great soap and tell Santa hi from me <3

xx

Aliya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!