I spy with my little eye, something beginning with "S"

Hello friends!

Just a super quick post today to let you all know that I'm having a little sale to help me regain some storage space after the insanity that was Greazefest.

I made a lot of stock. Easily 5x what I brought along with me last year. Egads! I had 2 staff, lots of freebies, wow. It was a fun, crazy busy day and so wonderful to meet some of my local customers.

You'll send some pictures below but first, here is the link to the sale items:-

"On Special" Soaps - discounted, yay!


Ivy & anchors, the cuteness!

Can you see the new liquid perfumes? Soon to be released, win!

Oh my, are they candles?

Run out of time making signage? Simply grab a couple of cork boards , some pins and you're golden.

DOLL HEADS! See how happy they make me :D

How do you like the decorations?






PUG SOAPS!




My...precious. Totally exclusive to Sailor Mouth Soaps :D



Don't forget to check out the sale section here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!