I love being closer to nature

At risk of boring the pants off all of you, I'm doing another house related post :D

Having moved from a main road in a fairly industrial area to a a quiet suburban bush land setting on a huge block, I'm enjoying indulging myself with watching one of my favorite animals, birds!

Here are some of the more breathtaking birds we have in our yard each day.

Rainbow Lorikeet

Little Corella

Galah

Laughing Kookaburra

Sulfur Crested Cockatoo

Willie Wagtail

We're also visited a lot by Noisy Miners, Crows, Magpies and Doves to name a few. It's bliss.

On a funny side note, I just heard some commotion under my window and caught 4 Crows sneaking around the garden and stealing the ripe cherry tomatoes we had (had!) growing, LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!