New Zealand here we come!

My fiance and I are taking our first holiday in years very shortly,  to beautiful New Zealand.



Neither of us have skied before and I've never seen snow so I'm really looking forward to it! We've been told skiing is a lot like skating so hopefully we'll pick it up quickly and not break any bones, LOL. I've broken my leg before (roller derby) so I'm not keen on breaking anything ever again :P

While I'm out of the country, my online stores will be on vacation mode. This will occur from the 22nd August to the 9th September. It's going to be difficult not to make soap for that long but I'm sure the sights of NZ will keep me occupied.

The plan is to keep you all up to date with photos and info about all of the fun stuff we get up to but we'll see, drinking wine by the fire might distract me a little, tehehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!