Twas the night before Greazefest....

The car is packed and ready to go for tomorrow's market day at Greazefest, I can't wait!

5,000 plus people are expected through the door, it's going to be a massive day of bands, shopping & other exciting events.

I've been working virtually around the clock in preparation for the big day. I'll have soaps galore, lip balms, soy wax melts and solid perfumes to tempt you.

Here's a little sneak peak of what will be on offer tomorrow -


I took over the spare bedroom downstairs to play with the layout of the display. My op-shop missions had paid off with some fantastic goodies, my favorite being the tiered case you can see in the back. I'll be making a few changes to the layout but I was glad I took the time to do a mock set up, it'll be so early and cold tomorrow; I doubt my brain could come up with anything much without a test run :P

See you there <3


Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!