Guess what? It's COLD! Who would've thought?

Just another quick update for today, we're about to head out for Brad to go Heli-Rafting! What's that you ask? Well, you take a helicopter up to the top of a mountain and then raft down. OMGs....

Anyhooo;

Down by the lake, there are lots of cute sculptures. These are our friend's little ones, hugging each other while hugging a giant Kiwi. Cuuuute.


How nice is the lake first thing in the morning? I love it.


We took a ride on the Skyline Gondola. It goes straight up the mountain...amazing views.


Up the top, it had been snowing! Looks like we just missed it, the picnic tables had fresh, powdery snow. It was about 0 degrees. 


Everything is so scenic, I love the mountains.


Lookit! SNOW!


This is the view from the top of the Gondola lookout.



On the way back down again, you get a feel for how high up you are. Eeek!


Strangely enough, heights don't bother me too much. That has to be one of the few things I'm not scared of :P 

Note the new jacket. I discovered the hard way that Brisbane cold is nothing compared to Queenstown cold. Bless my thriftyness, I found this jacket at Lifeline <3


Ducks by the lake! They are very friendly and tame, you can tell they're used to tourists. I <3 duckies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you checked out Juniper Moon yet?

It's time to celebrate our Facebook Fans!